While this is a set back it is not the end of the world and now time to get a plan B in place. I will be out looking for some alternatives between Boxing Day and New Years. The good news is:
- Financing is in place and ready to go. Thank you Ken.
- The fit up team has agreed to hang tight and work in whatever space we find. Thank you Liz, Dean and Brad.
- This has been a tremendous learning experience. Thank you Malcolm, Rob, James and Michael.
- This is my second time through the process so things will move faster. Thank you John and David.
- I am determined to “gitter done”.
Wishing everyone a safe, prosperous and very happy Christmas and New Year.