1. How to deliver a message that sticks so your customers “get it”
• this will focus on two key areas
• SUCCESs (simple, unexpected, concrete, credible, emotional, story)
• slide design
2. Focus on things you can do to connect with potential customer in the validation phase ….
• getting advisors
• looking at things like a partnerships .
Allan is CEO of FaveQuest, a Social Media Platform company based in Ottawa. He’s also out to change the world! Allan’s presentation Change the World One Child at a Time has been viewed over 12,000 times. Allan’s latest endeavor is Zoogeez, an online playground for kids to safely play, create, watch with the mission being kids from around the world working together and getting to know each other.
Please join us for this very special presentation from a very special person.
Location: The Code Factory 2nd floor 246 Queen St. West Ottawa
Note: you need to ring the buzzer to use the elevator after 5PM
While there is no need to register it would be great to let us know if you are coming by using Twegather to send your reply over Twitter: Reply on Twegather: Yes Reply on Twegather: Maybe Reply on Twegather: No
Don’t forget to contribute to The Code Factory’s “cookie jar” at the end of the night.
- Ian Graham